Sometimes life does not go the way we have planned. Mental illness, life crisis, traumatic experiences or the impact of physical illness can make everyday life very difficult.
Maybe you would like to change something but you don’t know how and nothing you tried was working. Or your personal and professional life seem to be allright but still your well-being is not how it used to be.
In psychotherapy we will look for the inner reasons for your challenging situation. A better understanding of yourself and sympathy for yourself and your life story will help you find insight, self-confidence and inner strength. You will find new possibilities to arrange your life in a way so that you feel comfortable with it. In this way you will be able to develop and unfold your personality and your talents.
The duration of psychotherapy can vary a lot and depends on your individual situation and your needs.
Possible reasons for psychotherapy
- Personal crisis
- Depression, burn-out
- Relationship problems
- Difficulty to build relationships and maintain them
- Loss and grief
- Traumatic experiences
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd)
- Problems with anger and aggression
- Reduced self-worth and inferiority complex
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Problems with concentration
- Sleep disorders (insomnia, not being able to fall asleep or sleep through the night, bad sleep quality, nightmares)
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge-eating, obesity)
- Attention deficit (hyperactivity) disorder, ADD or ADHD
- Psychological care for people with severe physical illness and terminal care
- Problems with sexuality
- Suffering concerning sexual orientation and/or sexual identity